An update! My Christmas shopping is basically done. Black Friday, I beat you. And for a girl without a regular income, I kinda kicked ass. I should really think about being a professional shopper. I also applied for yet ANOTHER job today that might quiet my new favorite obsession – thrifting and recyclable shopping. So perhaps I’ll hear back from one of the MANY applications I’ve sent out in the coming weeks.
Things I’m looking forward RIGHT NOW:
- Thanksgiving! I don’t know why no one else seems psyched, but man I can’t wait to eat. =]
- Going to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat for the first time at DeSales early December. I’ve been missing live musicals.
- My crazy-faced father is having a 50th birthday party on the 10th. It may involve some painful family reunions, but I love any excuse to dress cute.
- Getting a huge chunk of my freelance project DONE before Christmas. I’m 5 chapters into a 37-chapter text. Think good thoughts for me.
- And, of course, CHRISTMAS, for all sorts of reasons. Pretty lights, decorating, excess family time, my currently lack of terrible retail job, Olivia’s triumphant return to Eastern Pennsylvania, seriously cute photo ops, and I can’t WAIT to give my favorite people the fabulous swag I scored for them.
Anyway, Happy Monday, bloggerds. ‘Tis the season!